pii_email_163a3cd4b89bff067f31 The error can take any form, but the result is that you cannot access your Outlook account with your email accounts. Therefore, you cannot send or receive emails from your Outlook account.
Let’s examine some of the reasons why the [pii_email_163a3cd4b89bff067f31] error occurs.
Table of Contents
Why am I getting the error [pii_email_163a3cd4b89bff067f31]
There could be many reasons for this error [pii_email_163a3cd4b89bff067f31]. Let’s take an appearance at some of the most common main reasons.
1. Use multiple email accounts in Microsoft Outlook
An error [pii_email_163a3cd4b89bff067f31] can occur if you use more than one email account in your Microsoft Outlook. Using multiple accounts can change the settings for each account and cause the [pii_email_163a3cd4b89bff067f31] and [pii_email_ccc72642c6c6e3fe8a61]error.
2. Installation problem
One of the main reasons for the [pii_email_163a3cd4b89bff067f31] error is the installation problem. If your Microsoft Outlook is not correctly installed on your system, there is a chance that you will encounter this error.
3. Use more than one application for email accounts
If you installed other applications for your email accounts along with Microsoft Outlook, this error [pii_email_163a3cd4b89bff067f31] could occur. These applications can conflict with each other and, as a result, cause the[pii_email_163a3cd4b89bff067f31] error.
4. You are not using the latest version of Microsoft Outlook
Using an outdated version of MS Outlook that is not updated regularly could also trigger the [pii_email_163a3cd4b89bff067f31] error. Moreover can also find How to solve [pii_email_ccc72642c6c6e3fe8a61]. Updates are essential for an application to run smoothly. However, if Outlook is not routinely updated, some settings may be irrelevant and cause this error.
5. Use a pirated version of Microsoft applications
If you are using a pirated version, you will likely face the [pii_email_163a3cd4b89bff067f31] error sooner or later.
These crucial reasons can cause the [pii_email_163a3cd4b89bff067f31] error in your Microsoft Outlook.
Let’s get to some simple tricks to fix this error [pii_email_163a3cd4b89bff067f31] error solved and [pii_email_ccc72642c6c6e3fe8a61] [pii_email_7ef4e23a53f4e9722dda].
The following steps will help resolve the [pii_email_163a3cd4b89bff067f31] error:
- Close all open Microsoft Outlook windows.
- Open Outlook again.
- Open a few more windows so that you have access to all of them.
- Make sure everything has been updated to the updated versions.
- Otherwise, upgrade to the latest version of Office 365.
- Hopefully, following these steps carefully will fix the email error. Resolving error [pii_email_ccc72642c6c6e3fe8a61] and [pii_email_7ef4e23a53f4e9722dda]
Use only one account to access Microsoft Outlook
Do you have a lot of Microsoft accounts that you manage? It may scare you, but the truth is bitter. It can cause problems with the SMPT server resulting in receiving an email error when opening Outlook. It would be finest if you tried to use only one account in Microsoft Outlook. However, if you’re using multiple accounts that caused this error, you’ve come to the right place.
The following steps will help resolve the [pii_email_163a3cd4b89bff067f31] error.
- First, log out of all accounts that you had in Outlook.
- Second, close and delete any open programs.
- Then open it again and log in to an account.
- This process updates Microsoft Outlook.
- You can log on to an exit without this error occurring again.
Using the auto repair tool
If you follow the two steps above and still get the email error, this step can be tried. In this step, you will use the car repair tool.
- Open Outlook and click “File,” then “Account Settings.”
- After opening Account Settings, select the account experiencing this error and click Repair.
- Continue by clicking Repair Job.
- Finally, follow the instructions on your screen, and hopefully, the email error won’t appear again.